Who We Are
About the Host - Karley Powless
I started my career with Ortho Molecular Products in January of 2023, but I have been a part of the healthcare community for over six years. Prior to becoming an Account Executive for the Northern Arizona territory, I attended Indiana University to obtain a bachelor's degree in exercise science with a specialization in athletic training. I then continued my educational journey and attended A.T. Still University where I graduated with a master’s degree in athletic training. During this time, I had the opportunity to teach anatomy and physiology as well as sports medicine while dueling as an athletic trainer. Currently, I am finishing my doctoral degree at A.T. Still and will graduate in May of 2023. My educational background and work experience brought me to functional medicine which has become a recent passion of mine.
I am grateful to have the ability to impact both clinicians and their patients each day. I look forward to growing this community of providers and connecting each of you, assisting you to excel both personally and professionally.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Phoenix, AZ Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Professional-grade dietary supplement brand backed by research and results
- 170+ products for a wide range of health categories, from foundational nutrition to GI health and immune support
- Register for an account today
- Clinical programs and resources to streamline your practice
- Home of Group Visit Toolkits and much more
- Download your free copy of the latest Standard Monograph on SIBO